"I am looking forward to closely working with Marcus on his advisory board. My role will be to scientifically vet, directly with Marcus, important concepts related to health in the context of product development, marketing, and optimization. This fits squarely with my clinical and academic interests in lifestyle medicine, molecular nutrition, and prevention of metabolic disorders, as well as a keen interest in population health that overlaps with Marcus' dedication to wellness."
Jeffrey I. Mechanick, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.N., E.C.N.U., M.A.C.E.
Professor of Medicine
Medical Director, The Marie-Josee and Henry R. Kravis Center for Clinical Cardiovascular Health at Mount Sinai Heart \ Director, Metabolic Support
Divisions of Cardiology and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Bone Disease
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Past President, American College of Endocrinology
- Past President, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Past President, American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists
- Past Member, President's Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition -- Science Board
- Editor-in-Chief Emeritus, President's Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition Elevate Health
- Chair, Board of Visitors, College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences, University of Maryland