The secret behind making a great smoothie or smoothie bowl is mastering the techniques and understanding of temperature, taste, and texture.
Smoothies and bowls are so exciting because they are super cold. If you freeze your organic fruits, your smoothie or bowl will taste better.
You need a good blender to make good smoothies. Vitamix is my preferred blender for home and commercial use. The more horsepower the blender motor has, the more frozen your fruit can be.
- 1 ripe frozen organic banana. Bananas should be cut into 1 inch slices before freezing, to make it is easier to separate and blend the frozen pieces later on
- 2 teaspoons organic hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons tocos powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon blue majik powder
- 1 teaspoon blue butterfly pea powder
- 1 organic date
- pinch organic cardamom
- 1/4 cup liquid base (I recommend raw organic almond milk, oat milk, or sacred hemp milk)
- 1 handful ice
Top with blueberries, coconut flakes, goji berries, vegan chocolate chips, and granola of your choice.