(not on the menu at goodsugar) No refined sweeteners, gluten, processed ingredients, and animal products
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional toppings: sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or dairy-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, melted coconut oil, maple syrup or agave syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it evenly. You can also add sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or dairy-free chocolate chips on top if desired.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Once baked, remove the banana bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
8. Slice and enjoy your vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free banana bread as a delicious snack or breakfast option.
Feel free to customize the recipe by adding your favorite mix-ins or toppings. Enjoy your homemade vegan banana bread!